Resources / Downloads
- Petition for Indirect Initiative – Petition for indirect initiative to enact a national legislation titled ” An act to strengthen the people’s Right to information”
- The youth employment crisis: A call for action – Resolution and conclusions of the 101st Session of the International Labour Conference, Geneva, 2012
- ILO Convention No. 182
The original version of ILO Convention No. 182 on the Worst Forms of Child Labour.
- ILO Convention No. 138
The original version of ILO Convention No. 138 on the Minimum Age for Admission to Employment.
- When in Manila: OL ACCESS: Social Media as a tool for information dissemination
- GMA NEWS: Complaint filed vs. MMDA chair Tolentino over Playgirls performance
- CNN: Aquino no mention if Tolentino still part of LP senatorial slate
- Philippine News Agency: Tobacco products to carry graphic health warnings starting Nov. 4
- Noon Break Balita: Pagpapatupad ng Graphic Health Warnings law sa November 4, na
- Industries news: Laryngeal cancer survivors group urges LGUs to prepare for nationwide smoking ban
- Malaya Business Insight: Youth finds federalism relevant
- Interaksyon: “A youth group also threw its support for the ban, saying it would not only protect the health of young Filipinos but will also prevent them from engaging in other vices like drugs.”Cigarette smoking is a gateway to substance abuse and thus should be stopped as a preventive measure to wage an effective war on drugs,” said Sigaw ng Kabataan Coalition president Ellirie Aviles.”
- Statement on private sector participation in the implementation of Post- 2015 Sustainable Development Agenda