We recognize tobacco use as a leading cause of diseases like cancer which results in early death among young people. It harms not only our health but also our social relationships.
Tobacco consumption is a serious problem. It is a gateway to substance abuse which eventually ruins one’s life.
Increasing the price of tobacco products significantly helps in reducing the population of smokers.
We laud the administration’s commitment in improving the people’s quality of life by promoting healthy living through the President’s executive order on the nationwide tobacco ban.
We firmly believe that imposing a higher unitary tobacco tax will be of great help in achieving a smoke free Philippines. It will be a huge step forward in developing our thrust for Universal Health Care.
Tobacco use is a barrier to development that’s why we call on our respected legislators to be our champions and side with the President’s decision against tobacco. Let’s all unite in promoting health for all.
SAY NO TO TOBACCO!
1. Sigaw ng Kabataan Coalition
2. SKC-Mindanao Regional Guild
3. Sigaw ng Kabataan Coalition – ARMM Regional Guild
4. Sigaw ng Kabataan Coalition – Cordillera Administrative Region
5. Sigaw ng Kabataan Coalition – NCR Regional Guild
6. Sigaw ng Kabataan Coalition – Visayas Regional Guild
7. Sigaw ng Kabataan Coalition – Southern Luzon
8. Rotaract Club of Fort Bonifacio Global City
9. Youth for Education – Internaitonal
10. Youth on the Move Community Organization
11. FedUP Youth Initiative on Federalism
12. Rotaract Club of Sto. Niño Paranaque
13. Pag-Asa Youth Association of the Philippines Caloocan Chapter
14. Rotaract Club of Katuparan Taguig
15. Junior association of business managers
16. Abra Youth Organizations Society
17. Rotaract Club of Makati West
18. New Vois Association of the Philippines
19. Lyceum of the Philippines University- Kalikasan
20. Youth in Action – Laguna